I absolutely love Fall and especially the month of October. Despite the chill in the air, it is usually still warm enough to enjoy outdoor activities.
Inspired by the to-do lists I’ve seen pop up on Pinterest, as well as this awesome post HERE, I’ve crafted my own bucket list for this “wonderFALL” season!
2012 Fall To-Do List
- Dress up the front porch with cheerful, bright mums! DONE!
- Decorate the house for Halloween. DONE!
- Visit the pumpkin patch with James.
- Savor the changing leaves. DONE!
- Make pumpkin bread and cookies. DONE!
- Make homemade chili with my Mom. DONE!
- Enjoy sitting on the patio while it is still warm.
- Design or find a fun maternity Halloween costume. DONE!
- Bake a pie with my Grandma.
- Continue our Friends Thanksgiving tradition. DONE!
- Be grateful, everyday. WORK IN PROGRESS!
It’s already starting to look like Halloween around here! Last year, a good chunk of our house was under renovation so I opted not to pull out any decorations.
We have lots of reasons to celebrate this month: our 3rd wedding anniversary, J’s 30th birthday, and an upcoming whirlwind trip to the beach!
One thought on “October Happenings!”
A WonderFALL list of things to do! I love your simple things . . . enjoying the colors of the leaves . . . whether it’s just in the neighborhood or taking a drive. Your frontyard and backyard landscapes are beautiful. I turn my head every time I drive by.
I can’t wait to get out my Halloween . . . too!