I am having so much fun working mixing digital and traditional paper elements. Here’s a peak at a super easy card that can be created in under 10 minutes after you’ve gathered all your supplies:
Steps to making this card:
- Print out the Santa card from the Very Merry Christmas Element Pack #2 featured on JessicaSprague.com.
- Edge the card with a gold Krylon leafing pen.
- Layer the Santa card onto green patterned paper.
- Edge the green paper with a glue pen and immediately apply glitter.
- Adhere all pieces to a card base.
- Punch out snowflakes from gold metallic paper.
- Adhere snowflakes with glue dots and embellish with a pearl.
- Add a green twine ribbon bow to the finished product!
Tip: Look for creative ways to use your punches! The scrap pieces from this EK Success border punch produced perfectly sized snowflakes for my little card!
A beautiful, handmade card in a matter of minutes!